Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jacob's Soccer Game

Jacob’s Soccer Game

By Zeke

One afternoon Jacob was at his soccer game. Jacob was running swiftly after the ball. WHAM! A player from the other team bumped him. This made Jacob mad. He punched the kid. The ref blew the whistle. He held a yellow card up. Jacob stomped off the field. His friend Matt came over and said,” What’s going on Jacob ?”

“That kid pushed me and the ref didn’t call it,” said Jacob.

“Woa...” Matt started to say.

“I just hate soccer!” said Jacob

Matt said, “That isn’t true Jacob. You were doing the right thing on defense.”(not when he punched him)

“ I just don’t think I am really good,” yelled Jacob.

“Come on Jacob there scoring. We need you on defense because you’re so good.” Said Matt.

“I am encouraged enough Matt. I’ll tell coach I am ready.”Said Jacob.

When Jacob is in the soccer game he goes up to the boy and said,” I’m sorry for punching you.”

“ I’ts ok.” Said the boy.

The game ended right when Jacob scored. He went over to Matt and said ,“ Thank you Matt. You’re the best friend.”

After the game his dad took him to Dunhams to get a new soccer ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment