Thursday, October 15, 2009

Zeke's First Story

How to Play Twister

Twister is a difficult and fun game. You need 3to5 people, a twister mat, and a twister spinner. First, pick someone to be the spinner. The rest of the people are on the mat. Then, the spinner spins the spinner, shouts out the space it points to. Next, the people on the mat move to the space called out. As soon as, their bottom, elbow, head, or back touch the ground they are out. Finally, the last person on the mat wins. Have a twisty time!

7 comments:

  1. Zeke, when can we play this game? It sounds like fun! You did a great job of explaining it too.

    Expect a package to arrive soon. It is your birthday gift from me! Love, Grandma Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Zeke!

    I remember playing this game when I was a young girl in gym class. I was always one of the first ones to go out. Do you, Abby and Eli play?

    Keep up the great writing!Love, Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeke I have a request. Could you write a story about a soccer player? I think that might be fun to read.

    It might be fun to read a fictional story, or a non-fiction story about one of your soccer games. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Zeke.

    I liked your Twister story very much. I think anybody could play this game with your clear directions. Say, would you teach me how to use commas!! You are getting very good at using this punctuation.

    Thank you for sharing your story with all of us.

    Grandma Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,I usually win Eli,Abby usually they don't play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uncle Dave,
    Sure I can make a soccer story.

    ReplyDelete